Ministry of Tourism of the State of Jalisco
Jalisco, Mexico, offers many products- culture and history, traditional cuisine, nature reserves, eco-tourism opportunities, Sun & Sand, and adventure activities- but is falling short of reaching lucrative, niche audiences. While the media industry continues to evolve, it is now more important than ever to connect the right audience with the right message, to ultimately increase North American tourist arrivals to Jalisco, elevating the average stay, and increasing daily spending per North American tourist.
- Create and implement a strategic integrated marketing plan to drive arrivals, length of stay and spend from the North American market
- Execute high-impact media exposure on local, national, and international levels;
- Leveraged El Salvador Tourism’s slogan “Great Like Our People” to showcase the meaningful, interpersonal, and one-of-a-kind experiences travelers can experience within the country on its artisan routes, beaches, rainforests, and beyond
- Assisted local receptive operators in creating new product tailor made for the North American market
- Organized FAM trips for qualified travel trade professionals and media
- Engaged in targeted, ongoing media relations