Ministry of Tourism of the State of Jalisco
The State of Jalisco offers travelers all of the elements for a well-rounded Mexico experience - culture and history, sun and sand, ecotourism, traditional cuisine, archaeological sites, and more. However, American travelers have relatively low awareness of the diversity of Jalisco and how to combine multiple tourism sites into one cohesive travel itinerary. Jalisco must develop strong positioning in the U.S. market to increase visibility over high profile competitors and effectively communicate its value proposition to ultimately increase arrivals.
- Leverage Jalisco Tourism Board’s slogan “Jalisco is Mexico” to showcase the state’s ability to offer the best of Mexico in one well-connected, easy-to-navigate destination
- Secure high-impact media exposure in key U.S. markets
- Highlight Jalisco’s hotspot destinations (Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta) and lesser known regions (Costalegre and the state’s “Magical Towns”) that would best appeal to the American audience
- Organized FAM trips for qualified media and influencers
- Engaged in targeted, ongoing media relations
- Orchestrated one-on-one appointments and desk sides with top-tier media